We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Delicious and inexpensive, these mashed potato pancakes are an ideal accompaniment to your meats or simply with a good salad.
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 600 g of potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 60 g flour
- 10 cl of milk
- 10 cl of liquid cream
- 100 g grated Emmental
- 50 g butter
- 2 pinches of nutmeg
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Mashed Potato Patties
- Wash the potatoes, peel them and cut them into large pieces, then cook them in salted boiling water for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Drain them and pass them through a potato masher to obtain a smooth purée.
- In a salad bowl, beat the eggs into an omelette. Add the puree, flour, milk, liquid cream and Emmental. Mix vigorously to obtain a very homogeneous puree. Flavor with nutmeg and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large pan, melt the butter and cook the pancakes. Turn them over when they just start to brown on the first side, then brown on the other side.
- Enjoy with a salad.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel