We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Do you have only an hour to surprise your guests, including only 20 minutes to cook? Here is a perfect dish, the haddock ravioli gratin.
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Cooking time : 30 minutes
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 fillet of haddock weighing approximately 250 gr
- 4 ravioli plates
- 20 gr of golden sesame
In the closet
- 20 gr of butter
- 30 gr of flour
- 50 cl of milk
- freshly ground pepper
Ravioli gratin with haddock recipe
Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (Th.6).
- Remove the skin from the haddock by pulling on it and cut the fillet into small cubes.
In a baking dish,
- Spread a little béchamel, place 1 ravioli plate, a few cubes of haddock.
- Add a little béchamel, again 1 ravioli plate and so on, ending with a ravioli plate and a little béchamel.
- Finish with a turn of the pepper mill and sprinkle with sesame.
Bake for 15 min. and enjoy hot right out of the oven.
Make the béchamel:
In a saucepan over low heat, melt the butter and suddenly throw in the flour, mixing vigorously to form a paste.
Very quickly, gradually add the milk, stirring constantly with a whisk to prevent lumps from forming.
Leave to thicken for a few minutes. continuing to mix.
The HelloFresh trick
While you add the milk, leave the heat on low.
Once all the milk has been incorporated, increase the heat very slightly so that the bechamel sets more quickly, while mixing quickly so that the sauce does not stick to the bottom and start to form lumps.
If the sauce is too thick, add a little water.
You can also add a little ground nutmeg to it, once the sauce is thick.