We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Fresh, light and easy to prepare, the recipe for young vegetable tartare with ewe's Greuihl is an ideal starter or appetizer.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 400 g of ewe's Greuihl
- 1 carrot
- 1 branch of celery
- 1 pepper red
- 1 green pepper
- 1 Black radish
- 1 red onion
- 6 radish red
- 50 g butter
- 2 cl of sesame oil
- 2 cl of olive oil
- 2 cl of balsamic vinegar
- 1 orange
- 1 bunch of chive
- Guérande sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
Young vegetable tartare with ewe Greuihl
- Peel the carrot and red onion.
- Wash all the vegetables.
- Remove stems from the peppers.
- Cut the vegetables into small cubes.
- In a skillet, brown half the onion and half the peppers in the butter. Leave to cook for a few minutes.
In a salad bowl,
- Gather raw vegetables, cooked vegetables and cheese.
- Salt and pepper.
- Mold this mixture and set aside in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Peel the orange. Lift the quarters with a knife. Collect the juice.
- In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, balsamic vinegar, sesame oil and olive oil.
- Add the orange wedges in small pieces.
When ready to serve, unmold the young vegetable tartare.
Garnish with the orange wedge vinaigrette. Decorate with a few sprigs of chives.
If you can't find sheep's milk Greuihl, you can make this young vegetable tartare with faisselle.
This tartare of young vegetables can be enjoyed with a nice toast of toast.
Peel raw : remove the skin of a citrus fruit (lemon, orange, grapefruit) to remove both the rind and the white skin covering the flesh. No skin should remain on the pulp.
Recipe: V. Poussard, Photo: S. Thommeret