We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is an original recipe that perfectly combines the finesse of turkey and chocolate while adding a hint of spice with the curry.
Preparation time: 15 min
Ingredients for 6 people:
For the sauce:
- 300 ml of liquid UHT cream
- 200g Lindt Universal Chocolate
- 2 level teaspoons of curry in powder
Turkey recipe with chocolate curry sauce
Preparation of the sauce:
- Boil the cream (microwave or saucepan)
- Pour over the chocolate broken into pieces
- Wait 1 minute, then mix with a whisk
- Then add the curry and mix.
Cooking the turkey and dressing the plate:
- Heat a pan over high heat with a little oil
- Brown the turkey well so that it is slightly crispy in the mouth
- Salt / Pepper
- Cut the cutlets into 1 cm wide strips
- Arrange the strips in the middle of the plate and add the sauce sparingly to the turkey and to decorate the plate.
Enjoy your meal !
Photo credit: Lindt