We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
This specialty, which no longer needs to be presented, is a real institution.
The cannelé is a cake of Bordeaux origin which has since gone far beyond the borders of Aquitaine.
Ingredients for about fifteen cannelés:
- 50 cl of whole milk,
- 50 g butter
- 1 vanilla pod
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 200 g sugar
- 100g of flour
- 1 C. rum
- Silicone molds (preferred for easy demoulding).
Bordeaux cannelés recipe:
The day before, preparing the dough
- Heat the milk with the butter in pieces and the split and scraped vanilla pod.
- Mix well.
- In a bowl, whisk the whole eggs and yolks with the sugar and add the flour.
- Pour in the milk by filtering it, mix.
- Cover the dough with cling film and place in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
On the day of cooking,
- Preheat the oven to 250 ° C.
- Add the rum to the dough then pour into the cannelé molds.
- Bake for 5 minutes then lower the oven to 200 ° C and cook for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
- Let the cannelés cool before unmolding them.
Smart tip about Bordeaux cannelé
Cannelés are, without a doubt, one of everyone's favorite desserts. Accompanied by a scoop of vanilla ice cream, a little whipped cream or simply to accompany a gourmet coffee, they are always unanimous.