We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
This sweet zucchini cake is a recipe as delicious as it is original.
Easy and quick to make, we want more!
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 1 beautiful courgette
- 3 eggs
- 60 g of semi-salted butter (including 5 g for the mold)
- 90 g cane sugar
- 150 g of rice flour
- 50 g of cornstarch
- 1 sachet of organic gluten-free yeast
- 1 natural yogurt
- 70 g ground almonds
Sweet zucchini cake
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th. 6).
- Wash and grate the courgette.
- Separate the whites from the yolks.
- In a salad bowl, place the egg whites. Add 1 pinch of salt. Using a mixer, beat the egg whites until stiff.
- In a saucepan, melt the semi-salted butter.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg yolks with the brown sugar. The mixture should turn white and form a “ribbon”. Add the rice flour, cornstarch and yeast.
Add the yogurt, then pour in the grated zucchini, ground almond and melted butter. Mix.
- Gently add the snow whites to the preparation. Homogenize the preparation by mixing all the ingredients one last time.
- Butter and line a mold with butter and baking paper.
Pour the preparation. Bake and cook for 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, leave to cool on a rack (about 30 minutes).
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel